Easily translate Sitecore CMS content
Want to make your Sitecore website content fully multilingual? Want to elimate human error and speed up the translation process doing so? Xillio’s LocHub Sitecore connector is the technology you are looking for!
Our Sitecore connector gives site owners and content managers the power to easily translate Sitecore CMS content and build a multilingual website(s). Thanks to the connector, content managers can select the content they want to send off for translation directly from within the Sitecore interface. They can send the content to any Language Service Provider (LSP) or to Machine Translation (MT). This automated translation workflow results in time savings and an elimination of human errors.
After the connector configuration (which required minimal developer skills), LocHub pulls content from Sitecore, allowing content managers to easily select the Sitecore content that needs to be translated, set the automation rules and send it for translation to any LSP or directly to MT.
Translated content are returned automatically, can be reviewed and published in bulk, or one-by-one.
- Seamless and automatic exchange of contents between Sitecore and LSP or MT;
- No manual file export or handling (copy-paste) required;
- Simplifies multilingual content delivery processes;
- Scalable automation, fully automate content flows and still keep the option to manually create a project;
- Freedom of choice – work with your preferred LSP;
- Manage complete translation process and check status all within the LocHub environment;
- Choose translation target languages for all of the pages in your site - in bulk, or one-by-one;
- Shorten time-to-market, increase productivity.
Watch in action?
Watch in action?
We're currently working very hard to create a video to demonstrate how to translate Wordpress content with LocHub and its Sitecore connector.
- Installation of LocHub
- Configuration of Sitecore connector
Version 9.1 and higher
Request a quote
Fill out the form and we will contact you as soon as possible.